[Serusers] Help with serweb

Patti McCreary patti at sipphone.com
Thu May 8 18:44:50 CEST 2003

Jiri,

Jan sent me the latest serweb from CVS yesterday and some additions to
httpd.conf. These changes definitely minimized the errors I've been
seeing with serweb. Though it looks like there's still some
inconsistencies with user/user_id/username btwn the DB tables and php
scripts. I'll reinstall serweb today (or whenver the word is given).

Thanks again,
Patti