[Serusers] forward to PSTN

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu May 8 16:21:55 CEST 2003

Andrzej, comments inline.

On 08-05 09:37, Andrzej Radke wrote:
> Hello Jan !
>
> You right, maybe I've wrong described my problem.
> I'd like all numerical SIP requests i.e. sip:2411 at gda.pl
> or 1077 at gda.pl forward to my PSTN phone over my PSTN Gateway (Cisco2600)
> Everything is correct when I add new permanent contact for this users -> serctl ul add 2411
> I have also defined dial peers voice on my gateway for this numbers:
>
> dial-peer voice 4 pots
>  description peer for numbers 2...
>  application session
>  destination-pattern 2...
>  no digit-strip
>  port 1/0/1
>

> dial-peer voice 5 pots
>  description peer for numbers 1...
>  application session
>  destination-pattern 1...
>  no digit-strip
>  port 1/0/1
>
> What can I do when I'd like to add more numbers i.e 1010, 1011,
> 2419......an more and more.

  You should use regular expression condition instead of usrloc.

> Have to I add all this nunerical user for ser configuration using
> serctl (new permanent contact for new numbers) ???
>
> When I try to use statement
>
> 	if (uri=~"sip:[0-9]*@gda.pl)   {
> 		forward(10.10.10.1, 5060);  my gateway
> 	};
>
> it doesn't works :((

  This is the right approach but your regular expression probably
  doesn't match the Request-URI. Try something like this:

  if (uri=~"sip:[0-9]+@(gda\.pl|1\.2\.3\.4)") {
      if (!t_relay_to_udp("10.10.10.1", "5060")) {
          sl_reply_error();
      };
      break;
  };

  Don't forget to replace 1\.2\.3\.4 with IP address of your server
  (note that dots represent any character in regular expressions so you
  must insert  a backslash if you want a real dot).

   Jan.