[Serusers] get serweb running

anna anna.rahm at e-horizon.se
Thu May 8 14:06:52 CEST 2003

---> Have you configured PHP to load the MySQL extension?

How do I do that, bellow I have experimented some with the
/etc/php.ini file,  but still the same result !!
So how do I configure PGP tp load the MySQL extension

Many thanks again for quick answers

/ANNA

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
;extension_dir = /usr/lib/php4
extension_dir = /usr/local/lib/ser/modules            [  /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so ]
;Whether or not to enable the dl() function.  The dl() function does NOT work
; properly in multithreaded servers, such as IIS or Zeus, and is automatically
; disabled on them.
enable_dl = On

;extension=ldap.so
;extension=mhash.so