[Serusers] forward to PSTN

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed May 7 15:48:40 CEST 2003

Hello Andrzej,

I am not sure I understand your question. line if (uri=~) matches
Request-URI which is something different than Contact.

On 07-05 14:12, Andrzej Radke wrote:
> Hello again ;)
>
> I'd like forward all numerical URI to my PSTN gateway
>
> if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]*@gda.pl") {
> 	forward(10.10.10.1, 5060);
> };
>
> But if I haven't numerical user in my contact i.e
> <sip:2411 at 10.10.10.1>;q=1.00;expires=1073143945
> it doesn't works.

  You have numerical user in this contact, the user part is 2411.

> This statement ( if (uri......) is unnecesary :(
> when I will add new permament contact for numerical URI.

  Sorry, I do not follow.

> Do I all my numbers write statically to contact ????
> What can I do when I have their  a hundreds ??
> Maybe should I add some config peer for my PSTN Gateway (C2600) ??
>
> Greetings
> Andrzej Radke

  Please try to specify what do you need to achieve and what doesn't
  work more precisely.

   Jan.