[Serusers] forwarding unanswered call - once more

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 7 11:46:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

On 5/7/2003 10:57 AM, Andrzej Radke wrote:

>Hello again !
>
>Does anybody has working forwarding unanswered calls ?
>I'm trying to do second day and nothing. :(
>What does means parametr 9 in
>append_branch("sip:nobody at iptel.org:9)

append_brach has only one parameter, a string (quotes at the beginning
and end of the parameter). So 9 is not a parameter, it is the port of
the SIP address -- in this case, I think it is an example since the port
9 is a kind of /dev/null in networking -- everything sent there is
silently discarded. In real life you must replace it with the port where
the SIP client listens.

Best regards,
Daniel