[Serusers] CVS error

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 7 11:33:23 CEST 2003

Hello,

if you want to checkout only the auth module use:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co
sip_router/modules/auth

if you want to checkout the whole ser replace the second command with:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co sip_router

To update ser sources from CVS after you have made a checkout use 'cvs
update' inside the 'sip_router' directory.

Best regards,
Daniel