[Serusers] Help with serweb

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue May 6 20:05:02 CEST 2003

Patti,

yes, there were some changes in the database. There are no binary
packages for the new version because we haven't released it yet.

Script ser_mysql.sh contains new command 'reinstall' which will
convert the old database to the new one.

You can find the script in sip_router/scripts directory of a CVS
snapshot.

  Jan.