[Serusers] Call for testing

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue May 6 18:28:13 CEST 2003

Hi all,

We have finally integrated all important changes into the CVS and plan
to test the current version for a while, the current CVS version has
been running on iptel.org for more than two weeks.

We would like to ask users to start testing now. The more people will
test it the better. If you find any bugs please send them to us along
with as much description as possible.

This page:
http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=32&group_id=2

contains a description of the cvs access. See section "How to check out
source anonymously".

A daily tarball can be downloaded here:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/

Note that the database tables changed a little bit too. ser_mysql.sh now
contains a new command 'reinstall' which will convert existing tables into
new ones (use it only if you created the tables using the script from
a stable version).

- Overview of the most important changes can be found in NEWS file.
- So far the documentation was only partially updated, but we are
  working on it.

   thanks, Jan.