[Serusers] Help with serweb

Bowar, Tom bowart at nextnetwireless.com
Tue May 6 16:38:51 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use SER in a test environment (we are getting ready to
test a VoIP product that we are building). I have ser running and can
register with authentication on the server. I have also installed
serweb, and it looks fine until I try to log in. I put in the user name
and password that I have added as admin, and the screen just clears the
username and password fields and sits there. I have tried looking
through the PHP code to understand how it does authentication, but I
don't know PHP well enough to understand what it is authenticating
against. I suspect a problem with my domain setup, because since it is a
test environment, I did not use our actual domain name, I just used
localhost as the domain.

Am I on the right track, and if so, where do I need to look to make sure
I have everything configured right?

Tom Bowar
bowart at nextnetwireless.com