[Serusers] Forward when unavailable

radan at nasty.gda.pl radan at nasty.gda.pl
Tue May 6 13:12:35 CEST 2003

I have problem with forwarding unanswered calls
after fr_inv_timer and fr_timer parameters

I do ( I hope so) everything according with manual but
it doesn't work :(

My configuration file:

# tm -parametry
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 8)
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

alias="gda.pl"
alias="sips.gda.pl"

route{

        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwars==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if (len_gt( max_len )) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

        # Do strict routing if pre-loaded route headers present
        rewriteFromRoute();

        # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
        # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
        # with proper names and addresses in it)

        if (uri==myself) {

                if (method=="REGISTER")  {
# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication

                        if (!www_authorize("gda.pl", "subscriber"))
                                        {
                               www_challenge("gda.pl", "0");
                                break;
                                        };

                        save("location");
                        log(3,"REGISTER zarejestrowany uzytkownik radan");
                        sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
                        break;
                                          };

                        lookup("aliases");

               # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };