[Serusers] User Based Dialplans

Alejandro Olchik aolchik at telenova.net
Mon May 5 23:02:49 CEST 2003

Nils,

We want to offer the same behaviour as the standard
PSTN phone for users in different locations, this means that
each user can have its own international prefix number,
the default area code and eventually a specific
dialplan that can be used for 911 kind of local numbers.

This means that translation rules would be different
based on the user profile.

Any idea of how to implement this?

Regards,
Alejandro