[Serusers] Re: First tests with nathelper

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Thu May 1 12:18:33 CEST 2003

I've just committed into the cvs the autopinging feature useful to
keep NAT bindings alive. If possible, please test and let me know
then. Basically, everything you need to do is to recompile/reinstall
ser and all modules and add the following into your config:

modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", N)

Where N is some non-zero interval in seconds (usually 15-30 should
be OK).

Thanks!

-Maxim