[Serusers] Alternative to Mysql?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Mar 31 22:53:20 CEST 2003

At 10:44 PM 3/31/2003, David Beckemeyer wrote:
>This is from a clean CVS build pulled just a few minutes ago.

That may be exactly the problem. CVS is working place, all of us are
committing last-minute changes at full stem now, and we have not started
integrating yet. (in particular, I'm aware of a RR commit which has not
occured and which is needed to deal with some other changes to core which have
already been committed).

Your log file will tell what's exactly wrong. If you need something
workable, you will be better off either with the latest release or
some elder CVS snapshot (hopefuly, as of March 19th, 6pm is ok).

-Jiri