[Serusers] need help on jabber server

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun Mar 30 15:27:59 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Do you want
to create a gateway for some proprietary IM system ? If so then you will
have to develop your own module for ser (similar to jabber module).

If you want just SIP 2 Jabber gateway then you will have to use jabber
module and install the jabber server.

 Jan.