[Serusers] Re: Setting up Presence server module

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Mar 27 13:03:42 CET 2003

Hello,

The presence agent cannot process REGISTERs. It can process SUBSCRIBE
messages only and generate NOTIFY.

If this is not the case, then:

Recently I have done some changes that might affect the presence server
and I haven't updated the module yet, please hold on, I will let you
know when it is stable again.

  Jan.