[Serusers] Accounting Script

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Mar 27 02:28:24 CET 2003

At 03:40 PM 3/26/2003, Greg Fausak wrote:
>Jan,
>
>I've actually written the postgres module for SER twice now.
>It isn't working consistantly for me.  Things run for  while
>and eventually core dump.

A quick guess for a failure reason (occured to someone else) is
an incorrect place to open DB. The proper place is mod_init with
reopen from child_init -- otherwise the timer process is not
initialized. Disregard if that is not the case -- I just tried
a quick guess.

>Perhaps with your help we can finish it.  I

Sure -- post it, I'm sure [serusers] folks will be glad to test.

>have every intention
>of releasing the code via GPL.

That's absolutely great.

-Jiri