[Serusers] Any java example SIP server is there ....?

vijay vktiruveedula at foreseeinfo.com
Wed Mar 26 11:24:15 CET 2003

NachrichtHi,
i am getting the following error when i tried to build SER in linux.
sh-2.05$ pwd
/usr/vijay/ser/sip_router
sh-2.05$ make install

some output here...

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/vijay/ser/sip_router/modules/vm'
make[1]: `vm_mod.so' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/vijay/ser/sip_router/modules/vm'
mkdir -p /usr/local/etc/ser/
mkdir: cannot create directory `/usr/local/etc/ser': Permission denied
make: *** [/usr/local/etc/ser] Error 1

what may be the error ?

Plz help me...

regrds