[Serusers] hi

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 25 10:57:06 CET 2003

Hello,
you need to write a gateway between your IM protocol and SIP. Using SER
for that means you have to write a new module (you may want to look at
our SIMPLE (SIP for Instant Messaging)-to-Jabber or SIMPLE-to-SMS
gateways). See programmer's guide from ser's web page to find out more
about writing modules.

-.-
Best regards,
Daniel