[Serusers] Creating more SIP Virtual Lines with ser

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Mar 24 00:07:03 CET 2003

At 08:24 PM 3/21/2003, Kannaiyan wrote:
>Hi Jiri,
>
>    Thanks for your time.
>    Is there any chance in future that it will be available in future?

As said, I'm reluctant to commit such patchwork -- better buy a reasonable
phone or set up forwarding from one server to another.

>    Is there is any software which does the same, registering

software in reasonable phones can register with multiple services.

>and forwarding ?

As for software with which I'm familiar, SER, setting up forwarding is
as easy as creating an entry in webinterface.

-Jiri