[Serusers] When will tcp support in ser release?

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Fri Mar 21 11:27:07 CET 2003

On Friday 21 March 2003 03:23, Benny Ho wrote:
> Do anyone know when will the tcp supported version release?
> Is there any CVS for tcp supported version?

Yes the code in our CVS allready contains tcp support. Please take a look at
the following page for getting the latest code from our CVS:
http://developer.berlios.de/cvs/?group_id=480

But be warned that the code in the CVS is currently not stable and their are a
lots of changes in these days.
We do not have any date for the new release yet.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier