[Serusers] Cisco 7960 and authentication

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Mar 14 21:27:31 CET 2003

Hello,

what kind of problem ? What user agents do you use ? We will need more
information to be able to send you a meaningful reply.

This condition: if (uri=~"mkc.co.za") is probably incorrect. The part
between quotes is supposed to be a regular expression so you should
escape the dots, i.e. uri=~"mkc\.co\.za"

  regards, Jan.