[Serusers] mysql.sock

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 11 10:36:00 CET 2003

Hello,
that is because of MySQL installation. Either you have installed the
server from sources and the client from a binary distribution or
vice-versa or the server and the client are different versions.

You have to configure the server and the client to use the same sock
file. See http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Option_files.html for that.

-.-
Best regards,
Daniel