[Serusers] stun client/server

Alan Hawrylyshen alan at jasomi.com
Wed Mar 5 23:52:58 CET 2003

jh at lohi.eng.song.fi wrote:
> we got from somewhere Alan Hawrylyshen's stun client/server
> implementation version 0.8.2, but doesn't appear to implement the latest
> stun draft draft-ietf-midcom-stun-05.txt, but some earlier version.
> does anyone know if there exists an open source stun client/server that
> would conform to the latest stun draft?

The ''latest'' version of the STUN client/server software is contained
in the VOVIDA CVS repository.  Current work duties make it difficult for
me to release tarballs efficiently at this time.  Please feel free to
check out the latest and greatest STUN stuff from the CVS repository and
provide my with any feedback and/or patches that you feel would be
helpful.  The STUN stuff was recently interop'd at SIPit 12 in Stockholm
and faired well. We aren't quite up to -05 of the draft, but we are
getting closer. For the CVS stuff, checkout vocal/stund in the
repository at cvs.vovida.org. Instructions can be found at www.vovida.org.

Thanks

Alan Hawrylyshen
Sr. Software Engineer