[Serusers] multiple registration on one user login

jh at lohi.eng.song.fi jh at lohi.eng.song.fi
Tue Mar 4 17:44:26 CET 2003

Jiri Kuthan writes:

 > Well -- that's imho solely user's responsibility to assign q properly
 > in his phone, or in his web application. He needs to know what the
 > threshold value is, and assign priorities to his devices then.

yes.  we would then need to tell to the users that we support
so-and-so many different q value ranges and what the limit values are.

of course it would be nicer if the proxy could automatically sort the
contacts into a priority list and then try one level at a time from
highest to lowest without any effect in the configuration file.

by the way, now if the contact doesn't have any q value, ser seems to
use default = 0.0.  0.5 might be a better default, since it would allow
uas to place them selves both higher and lower than the default.

-- juha