[Serusers] rewrite & ACK forwarding problem

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Fri Jun 27 18:39:33 CEST 2003

I have the same problem and posed it to the group yesterday ([Serusers]
Ignored 200 OK message.) So far the only workaround that I have found is to
use the rules in my gateway to rewrite the dialed digits before sending them
to the PSTN PRI, thus leaving the origianl URI intact for SIP
communications.

One person told me that this is a bug in the Cisco ATA, but it happens on my
IPDialog phones also.  It seems to me that the INVITE is being processed by
the SER dial rules and is rewritten, but the ACK is not.

Sean

Sean Robertson

NETXUSA
p. 800-289-6389
f.  864-233-4344                  "Ask me about Voice over IP."
http://www.netxusa.com/