[Serusers] Need Routing Help

Wasik, Paul Paul.Wasik at ipc.com
Thu Jun 26 19:53:24 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've got SER running on a Red Hat 9 platform. I've got MySQL and serweb
working and using the default ser.cfg file I can register UAs and make local
calls within the proxy. What I have not been able to do is get routing /
dial plan stuff to work via a Cisco SIP gateway. I cannot get SER to run
once I add any routing information to the ser.cfg script. I tried following
the examples like the following from the "How to" guide:

# attempt handoff to PSTN
if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@mydomain.com") { ## This assumes that the caller is
log("Forwarding to PSTN\n"); ## registered in our realm
t_relay_to( "192.168.0.2", "5060"); ## Our Cisco router
break;
};
Anyone have any ser.cfg script files that work succesfully for simple dial
plan / routing to a SIP gatewat they could share? I'm having a hard time
with the routing.
Thanks,
Paul