[Serusers] ser 0.8.10 (i386/freebsd)

Andy Blen andy.blen at iptel.org
Fri Jun 20 11:43:54 CEST 2003

Marcelo,

you need to give us sufficient information about your installation --
we are not so good in guessing to identify the problem without
- your config file
- message captured on the net
- log messages

Also, what do you mean by iptel web client -- we are not aware of any such.

-andy

--
Andy Blen
iptel.org Services