[Serusers] Ser 0.8.11Pre29 Number of processes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 19 18:26:02 CEST 2003

Hello again,

I fixed something which may be the reason for such behavior. Could you
get the last CVS version and test with it to see if the problem still
persist?
There is a master Jabber worker process that looks after the other
workers -- checks them with waitpid -- and waitpid could return  error
if the action for SIGCHLD is to ignore (man page for waitpid).

Best regards,
Daniel