[Serusers] ACC hiding source.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Jun 17 09:07:39 CEST 2003

At 06:46 AM 6/17/2003, Greg Fausak wrote:

>Thanks,
>
>I flipped to the 0.8.11, conversion is fairly easy.
>
>How do I get the digest identity?

Change the ("acc","log_fmt") parameter from default "miocfs"
(each letter stands for a part of request, see acc/README) to
include "u" (u stands for user) additionaly. If digest identity
was not verified in script, "n/a" is printed instead.

>And ultimately a core dump.  How do the groups work?

Apparently, they don't :(

Are you sure you are using 8.11 core and modules? If not, there
should be a warning in logs ("no version info", or "module version
mismatch"). Otherwise, please be kind enough and send us your logs,
and source+binaries+core (http://www.iptel.org/ser/bugs/), we will
fix it.

Thanks,

-Jiri