[Serusers] Att Sales

daynaworldwide at aol.com daynaworldwide at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 16:07:54 CEST 2003

Att Sales

Due to problems with our current supplier of service the following are up for quotation, if you wish to be added to a contact list to supply service to our clients please send your details to daynaworldwide at aol.com

please quote for the following:

Do you have 2 day services Amsterdam - (airport) to Spain/Madrid Area,
weekly shipments for around 50 - 500 kgs, if yes please supply me with
rates.
++++++++
Sameday prices from EN11HA to G661XF -UK
+++++++++
We have imports to the USA and exports from Europe to the USA. Mostly boxed personal effects ahd household goods. Many of our sgents do not want vto handle residential pick up or deliveries and I am tired of begging them to handle it. can you quote?

A typical shipment is a pick up from Frankfurt to the warehouse at the Frankfurt Airport or something simiar in any of the European cities.
++++++++++
 I need a quotation for a 20kg parcel, delivery from Exeter United
Kingdon to Powers Michigan United States.
+++++++++++

Prices needed a.s.a.p or customers will be lost
Kind Regards
Dayna
Dayna Worldwide
Maverick House