[Serusers] Forwarding to another number if busy

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Fri Jun 6 15:48:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm still using 0.8.10 with all of the patches.
I know I should use the newer stuff, but I
experienced many core dumps.  I'll give the new
stuff a try again this weekend.

I ran into another problem with my forwarding script.
My code looks like:

If(src_ip == my.pstn.gateway.address)
{
}
Else
{
	if(!www_authorize())
	{
		www_challenge();
	};
}

This means that calls can come from my gateway without
authentication.  Later on in the script:

        t_on_negative("9");
        if(!t_relay())
        {
                sl_reply_error();
                break;
        };
}

reply_route[9]
{
        log(1,"REPLY_ROUTE:");
        revert_uri();

        setuser("nextnumber");
        t_relay();
}

-----

This logic only works if I get rid of
my authentication/challenge logic.  Because the
T_relay() src_ip address is NOT the pstn.gateway
address after the reply_route executes!

So, I tried putting a line in the reply_route that did:

setflag(9);

And changed the beginning of my script:

If(src_ip == my.pstn.gateway.address | isflagset(9))
{
}
Else
{
	if(!www_authorize())
	{
		www_challenge();
	};
}

This doesn't work.  I know the flag was set in the reply_route, but
it is not recognized in the main script.

Do you know what I'm talking about?  Any ideas?

---greg