[Serusers] Forwarding to another number if busy

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Jun 4 22:45:15 CEST 2003

Indeed -- one could reuse the usrloc lookup. If failure_route is entered
one could initiate a lookup("alternative_dst") and keep the alternative
destinations in this table, similarly to how aliases are kept in the
"aliases" table. Just keep in mind that one has to manipulate the table
via FIFO -- accessing directly the database back-end does not help.

-Jiri

roughly like that...

  t_on_failure("3");
  t_relay();
  break;
failure_route[3] {
  if (lookup("alternate_dst")) {
    t_relay();
    break;
  }
  t_reply("600", "I really give up trying somewhere else");
}