[Serusers] Proxy just stops processing INVITE messages

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Mon Jun 2 16:26:14 CEST 2003

Got another oddity at the same site as before.  This morning, th proxy
server appears to have simply stopped processing INVITE requests.  It
continued to process and log REGISTER requests.  The ngrep process I
have running to log traffic shows the inbound INVITE request, but
nothing after it, no response, no additional INVITE, nothing.

Again, I have ngrep traffic logs for the period if they would help.
Although I have not yet increased the debug level on the process.  Was
hoping something would come of the information I forwarded to serhelp
first.  However, I'll be increasing the logging level tonight.

Other ideas?

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar