[Serusers] sipsack

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Tue Jul 29 18:24:09 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 16:25, Madan wrote:
> m newbie to ser but have found it to be good, i have done the installation
> of ser with mysql
> and now i want to debugg,trace etc using sipstack
>  but i m getting the following error after issuing the command - sipsak -s
> sip:100 at sip.xyz.com -vv
>
> error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: sip
>

> i would appreciate if anybody on list can point me to a right direction

i guess the name of the host from you try to run sipsak is named 'sip'. IMHO
your host not configured correctly because you have not specified a
domainame.
But because this seems to be a very common error i introduced a new option to
manualy specify the hostname. This new option is currently only available in
the CVS. On sipsaks homepage is a link to the CVS.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier