[Serusers] Logging time is GMT

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Tue Jul 29 01:29:47 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 00:05, Director General: NEFACOMP wrote:
> Though it is the right thing, but I want it to log using LOCAL and not GMT.
> We sometimes do things that are not right but which are NECESSARY.
Nice to know that you want something. If you really need it, how about
implementing it?
If you did timezone convertion one time on your own, you will know how hard it
is. Probably the easiest solution for you is to convert the timezone to local
when you read the values from your database.
BTW time values in GMT are better portable from one host to another.

Regards
  Nils

P.S.: if you are not able to do it own your own, i'm sure you will find
someone who will do it for your for the right payment.