[Serusers] Prepaid accounting

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Tue Jul 29 00:54:18 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 13:42, Director General: NEFACOMP wrote:
> Is there any module that implements a prepaid acccounting scheme with SER?

	:) I was thinking on the same thing. I think that the easiest way to do
is to get Session-Timeout from your RADIUS server and then implement a
module that must have timers and the state of the prepaid calls in order
to send the respective BYEs. Don't know how dificult this will be,
because it means a bit of tweaking in ACC module to get the
Session-Timeout which must be passed back to the prepaid module.
	After receiving Accounting Stop the RADIUS can recalculate the
remaining seconds and update Session-Timeout accordingly, this is quite
easy to do with FreeRadius+PostgreSQL.

--
Juanjo sin .sig :(