[Serusers] Questions about IP Phone cisco7960??

Ng, Soo Sim soosim.ng at hp.com
Mon Jul 28 12:31:45 CEST 2003

One would use a TFTP server to download the firmware and config files to IP Phone 7960
I suggest you used a Windows-based TFTP server and put the files in the default dir of your TFTP server.
All the files need to be downloaded available from Cisco Web site but you need a COO account.

Hope this helps

Thanks

SSng

[Serusers] Questions about IP Phone cisco7960??
Hassan CHOUMAR Hassan.Choumar at int-evry.fr  <mailto:serusers%40iptel.org?Subject=%5BSerusers%5D%20Questions%20about%20IP%20Phone%20cisco7960%3F%3F&In-Reply-To=>
Mon Jul 28 12:36:18 CEST 2003