[Serusers] Cisco 7960 IP phone.

Simon Dixon dicko at highway1.com.au
Sun Jul 27 11:15:06 CEST 2003

G'day

	I have setup a default install of SER with a mysql backend, it works
fine with MSN messenger, but I am having having issues with a Cisco 7960 IP
phone, I have installed the SIP firmware on it, and have got the default
config files from Cisco website.  The phone appears not to be registering
with the ser server,  I can't dial it or from it, and it doesn't show up in
'serctl showdb'

	If anybody can point me in the right direction or send me a working
SIPDeafault.cnf  and SIPmacaddress.cnf files, that would be great.

Thanks

Simon Dixon