[Serusers] FW: How to use pa?

Kevin Chu kevin.chu at viditec.com
Fri Jul 25 23:07:49 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am interested of using pa module to provide presence function between
regular
SIP users. Is that usage supported at this moment? or only SIP users can see
presence
of jabber users as mentioned in the README of pa module?

   >This module implements a presence server, i.e. entity that
   >receives SUBSCRIBE messages and sends NOTIFY when presence
   >status of a user changes. Currently the presence server can be
   >connected to registar and jabber module so SIP users can see
   >presence of jabber users.

Can anybody provide me a sample configuration file for using pa module?
I tried to call the exported function as example from README, but it
always failed:
   handle_subscription("registar");

Thanks,
Kevin