[Serusers] Voicemail implementation

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Fri Jul 25 15:22:27 CEST 2003

Trying to use ACC with MySQL stops SER and restarts X.

The message found in the log file (/var/log/messages) is:
=====
ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_url> not found in module <acc>
ser: parse error (65, 58-59): Can't set module parameter
ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_flag> not found in module <acc>
ser: parse error (65, 58-59): Can't set module parameter
ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_missed_flag> not found in module
<acc>
ser: parse error (65, 58-59): Can't set module parameter
=====

The parameters db_url, db_flag, dg_missed_flag cannot be found in ACC
module.

Will this get solved please?
Do you know anyone who uses acc with MySQL and it works??

Thanks
Emery