[Serusers] radius accounting capabilities with SER

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Jul 25 18:49:46 CEST 2003

On 25-07 12:37, Juan J. Sierralta P. wrote:
> 	Based on your experiences guys do the majority of SIP UAs honours RR
> messages ?

  Yes, they must, it is mandatory. The other thing is the loose routing
  is from time to time not implemented correctly (this is due to
  complications caused by backwards compatibility with strict routing).

  Ignoring Record-Route headers could screw up everything so UAs must
  honour it.

> 	Because I have an ATA188 which works with RR fine, but a PolyCom 600
> doesn't. My PSTN Gateway (Cisco PGW + AS5350) when starts a call against
> SER and SER then forwards it to my ATA clients with the corresponding RR
> so the ATAs replies the 200 OK with the RR on it and then back to the
> PGW it seems that the RR HF isn't acquainted by the PGW and even it
> doesn't understand the subsequent BYEs which is awfull since the
> channels aren't free.
> 	I'll try to get some dumps later, since we're trying a Cisco BTS as the
> MG controller now.

  Try to use modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1) in your script. If it
  still doesn't work then, please, send me dumps.

   Jan.