[Serusers] Questions about the clients SIP cisco?

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Fri Jul 25 18:38:32 CEST 2003

I know what you read, but just that their is a UA mentioned does not mean that
it is in anyway related to SER (expect using it as proxy). The howto also
mentions a lot other external things like ngrep or sipsak.
Read the fine manual (RTFM) of your Cisco 7960, obviously the TFTP server do
not have be the same server as the SIP proxy!

  Nils