[Serusers] serweb

Marcelo Schmidt mschmidt at equinix.com
Wed Jul 23 19:45:10 CEST 2003

Well, right besides the method allow_call_time_pass_reference is
deprecated in php4 but the
latest version of serweb uses it anyway, doh :)
And following the error log to what really matters:
[Wed Jul 23 10:15:34 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  mysql_pconnect() in
/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/iptel/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

-m