[Serusers] serweb

Marcelo Schmidt mschmidt at equinix.com
Mon Jul 21 22:10:46 CEST 2003

I sent this email last week, any feedback is very much appreciated.

I have another server running 8.11 i386/NetBsd with serweb now too but I
get following warnings and error when I call user_interface/index.php:

[Wed Jul 16 09:56:53 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  Call-time
pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If
you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of
[runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in
your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any
longer.  in /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/iptel/phplib/user.inc on line 65
[Wed Jul 16 09:56:53 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  Call-time
pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If
you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of
[runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in
your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any
longer.  in /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/iptel/phplib/user.inc on line 66
[Wed Jul 16 09:56:53 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  Call-time
pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If
you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of
[runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in
your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any
longer.  in /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/iptel/phplib/user.inc on line 72
[Wed Jul 16 09:56:53 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  mysql_pconnect() in
/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs/iptel/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

-M