[Serusers] serweb

Marcelo Schmidt mschmidt at equinix.com
Wed Jul 16 00:57:23 CEST 2003

This is a serweb error but I hope someone saw same error before in this
list. Serwer defined 'username' and in mysql subscriber table the
correct name is 'USER_ID'. However I went through all the serweb code to
find where else is calling username instead of USER_ID but I couldn't
find anything else that I already replaced.

Database error: Invalid SQL: select username, perms from subscriber
where phplib_id = '65e397cda0aa8e3202ea22cbd350e4e9'
MySQL Error: 1054 (Unknown column 'username' in 'field list') Session
halted.

--M