[Serusers] Multiple domains

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Jul 14 16:46:47 CEST 2003

If you are using 8.10, it is a manual process -- copy and paste
SqL tables, have a table set for each served domain, and refer
to the table names from your scripts. E.g.,
  if (uri=~"domain1.com") { lookup("domain1"); ...

With 8.11 you can automate the process quite a lot. Authorization
functions with realm set to empty value take domain name from SIP
requests. User location database keeps track of domains as well.
The "domain" modules allows you to keep track of maintained domains
in a way which does not take changing scripts.

It is possible there are some magic options in domain/usrloc/auth_db/
registrar/auth modules you need to turn on to enable multidomain
operation -- I don't remember these by heart, hopefuly some people
on the mailing list do.

-jiri