[Serusers] problem with accounting to PSTN gateway

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Jul 14 16:37:30 CEST 2003

I suggest you record-route everything and process record-routing in
beginning of you script after initial sanity checks, i.e.:

  addRecordRoute();
  rewriteFromRoute();

Even better, upgrade to 8.11 which deprecated strict routing -- an RFC2543
misconception.

Also note, that 'setflag' is never entered -- either the RE match in beggining
does not match and processing skips behing t_relay's bracket or break completes
processing begore setflag is entered.

-jiri