[Serusers] www_authorize()

Marcelo Schmidt mschmidt at equinix.com
Thu Jul 10 01:30:47 CEST 2003

I am trying to find out why users get 401.  This simple error got me.
Server realm is siptest.corp.equinix.com so if
(!www_authorize("siptest.corp.equinix.com", "subscriber")) {...}

The table subscriber, domain: displaying localhost.  It should read
siptest.corp.equinix.com.
Based on the code under modules/auth sip gets stripped and ha1 creates:
gen_ha1 marcelo localhost sermarcelo
2686e9018da810053455be71a35d6928
In subscriber ha1: 2686e9018da810053455be71a35d6928 (all OK so far with
ha1)

But I forgot when I installed this version for some reason
SIP_DOMAIN=localhost SO NEVER DO THAT! :)

--M