[Serusers] Accounting with SER

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Mon Jul 7 22:17:23 CEST 2003

I would like to get more information on accounting with SER.

Ok, I followed the documentation about accounting but it doesn't give enough information about how to retrieve the accounting information. It just says that Reports are by DEFAULT sent to the syslog facility. Where is that syslog? How do I retreive that information? Is it possible to put that information in the MySQL database? How?
That is by DEFAULT; so, is it possible to change that default location?

Some gurus will realize how NEWBIE I am in the Linux World.
Please help me.

Thanks,
NZEYIMANA Emery Fabrice
NEFA Computing Services, Inc.