[Serusers] nathelper updated to support RTP proxy

Younger Wang wygmail at yeah.net
Tue Jul 8 02:04:12 CEST 2003

Hi Maxim,

I made the test. There is some problems:
1.   The source of RTP proxy did not compile. I replaced Makefile with
Makefile.linux. The following error message is given:
      cc  -o main.o -c main.c
      main.c: In function `setbindhost':
      main.c:83: structure has no member named `sin_len'
      make: *** [main.o] Error 1

      I commented line 83 in main.c and it compiled.